“Willingness” Trumps Ability
Too often, we establish a business model that worked at one time, then insist on it remaining the same. “My business worked well for 10 years. Entrepreneurs have to be stubborn in some ways in order to have the grit to keep pushing through the tough times. However, it’s also important to be big enough to know when it’s time to be flexible and adapt to a different environment.
CHANGE. The good ole word. You have to be willing to change.
What does it take for a leader to recognize they have to change? The answer is COURAGE. It is the ability to stare yourself in the eye and admit that you must make changes within yourself, if you are to inspire your people.
Think of it this way: The one person who you have the most control over is the one person you must change, and by changing that one person and letting it be seen will begin to change an entire organization and culture.
As simple as it sounds, it isn’t, because LEADING OURSELVES is the toughest leadership challenge there is.
1. Have you learned how to influence yourself?
2. Have you learned self-control, self-empowerment, and self-determination during this 7 day challenge?
3. Is there anything that can stop you from looking in mirror and changing YOURSELF?
4. On a scale from 1 – 10, how much do you feel you have the winning mindset now?
5. Have you discovered things about yourself?
6. Have you discovered things about the people, environments, and habits in your life?
7. Would you recommend other people take this e-course?
@nyalaphillipsIt has been a honor to serve you in this e-course, and we hope you had as many “a-ha” moments as we did in the making of it!
Here’s to the best you possible!
Enjoy the abundant life you so much deserve.
Thanks for reading!
💋 💪 👣 💖
Follow me all things Social Media
Facebook: Tammy Mullings
Beyond the Curves