“Ambition” Do You Have It
How hard are you willing to work for this? How much are willing to LOSE to gain it all? What are you willing to let go of to make space in your life for those dreams to become reality? Ambition is all about your self-control, and how much of it you have to CHANGE whatever you must change about yourself to be whoever you want to be. Do you have that determination?
Success in business takes determination. You have to motivated and willing to work hard in order to grow. Ambition happens to be one of the main factors in how quickly and large your business grows. It takes ambition to even start a business. As a coach working with entrepreneurs I see many businesses go through the growing phases. Success doesn’t happen overnight. You will have growing pains. You will have times that you will want to give up, but if you can get to the ambition that made you start in the first place you will be so much stronger to tough it out.
Here are some ways that you can Re-Kindle your ambition:
1. Think of why you went into business. Remembering that gives you incentive.
2. Revisit your goals. If you are not achieving them, figure out why. Did you set them too high? Do you need to be doing something differently? Re-access.
3. Make a list of things you’ve achieved. It will remind you that you may not be where you want to be but you are on the right track.
4. Get a coach or mentor to be your cheerleader.
5. Network with other business owners. Masterminds are not overrated.
When things get in the way of you reaching your goal that is when you need your ambition the most. If you want it bad enough you can get through anything. If one way doesn’t work. Try another.
|I thank We Win Movement for these past 7 days and I will continue to live by this and also share it with others!
Thanks for reading!
Follow me all things Social Media
Facebook: Tammy Mullings
Beyond the Curves